How to look after your jewellery
- To help protect the durability and quality of your jewellery, always remove your jewellery when you shower and bathe, especially if swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool, jacuzzi
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery
- Try to avoid wearing your jewellery in extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals as these can damage the appearance of your jewellery and potentially erode away the plating
How to Store Your Jewellery
- Settings may become loose over time so we recommend that you store your jewellery in the original packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch
Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.